We are looking to fill a number of entry level positions. Candidates must have the minimum requirements. Familiarity with any of the preferred skills is an asset. Responsibilities will vary based on the skills and interest of the candidates. The role is located at our headquarters at Front and Spadina in downtown Toronto.
• Develop CPU and GPU code for rendering in Windows and Android.
• Develop code for Video decoding and encoding in Windows and Android
• Performance optimization
• University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• One year experience in software development in C, C++ or Java
• Experience with debugging in Windows, Linux or Android
• Self motivated with great work ethics and passionate about technology
• MSc. or PhD. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• Experience with Video Game development with OpenGL or DirectX
• Experience with Game Engines
• Experience with GPU programming (HLSL, GLSL, CUDA, OpenCL)
• Experience in Computer Graphics, Image Processing or Computer Vision
• Experience in Virtual Reality